Google

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Apple interview Software Engineer webkit/safari

Recently i got a call for a phone interview for apple through apple recruiters.
Phone screening was scheduled by recruiter. As per schedule Apple manager called me late by 15-20 mins.
The interview went for around one hour. It was very formal. He introduced himself and described about the project.
Then he requested me tell abt my webkit experience. Asked questions related to my projects stated in resumes.
He asked few basic c++ questions which wer very easy. static member fn, const member fns
Then he asked me to write a program for a tictactoe game. very popular game which i played in schools.
later he gave me few minutes to ask some questions.
at the end, he was happy abt the interview and he also told i have to undergo one more round of phone screening.

the recruiter again scheduled the phone screening for next weeek. looking forward for this.

will post again after that......

No comments: